Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache-A-Day Streak - #100!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2011
      Hi!

      First, congratulations on hitting 100 finds. Of all the milestones that I've done, that is one of the clearest.

      Second, in reference to days in a row caching, I know TreyB went for more than a year with at least one cache find a day.

      Me, something like 9 days . . . <G>

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2011
        Whoops!

        Didn't read very well: so congratulations on 100 days with a find in a row!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2011
          I am going on a "find streak" as well.
          I'm at 37 consecutive days so far...
          Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
          aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
          aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011

            Excellent, Barry!

            I think that was the make-it-or-break-it point for me.  Around that point it just got easier and easier, but then it got annoying around 90 where I wanted to “quit” but I couldn’t do it!  Just… one… more… day…  I’m past that again and it’s back to normal with it being a part of my daily routine.  It’s difficult sometimes, though, planning around the Mrs. who tends to be annoyed by it all.  ;-)

            Russ:  Thanks for the congrats!

            Matt / Kemis

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
              I am pretty sure our streak is 3 days.
              emmy-n-sapphie
              (MB & Pat)

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
                BTW - congrats on the streak Matt!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
                  The new statistics page is fun...

                  Find Rate 3.1595 caches/day
                  Longest Streak 8 consecutive days with finds from 08/12/2009 to 08/19/2009
                                                  (looks like a vacation to me!)
                  Longest Slump 49 consecutive days without a find from 10/01/2005 to 11/19/2005
                                                  (which show were we in?)
                  Best Day 555 caches in one day on 10/16/2010
                  Best Month 1178 caches in October of 2010
                  Best Year 2595 caches in 2010

                  ...gee, what happened last October? LOL!!! And, of course, I logged every day for a month and a half after that one.

                  (and congrats on your streak, Matt -- clearly Waterweasel and I like to cache in bursts)

                  BarbJ/Tygress