Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GPS Maze

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2011
      Jeff & I went to the GPS Maze in Three Hills, Alberta, Canada today! Very fun and cool.  It was set up in a hockey rink (with no ice) and it only took up about half the rink. You had to wander through and find four geocaches to get four numbers while reading exhibits about geocaching and about the favorite caches in Canada. At the end your four numbers opened up a locker to get a virtual prize. We had the entire maze to ourselves today.  I don't know where everybody else was. This thing is in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. And they've got a Mega event coming up in a couple of weeks to celebrate it, so maybe that's when everyone will show up.

      Anyway, when it makes it to San Antonio, it's worth going to see!  Here are a couple of pictures -

      Pam/pblt

      On Jun 29, 2011, at 5:07 PM, semperquestio wrote:

      Hi all.

      I was doing a little digging to see what we had to do to get the Maze in our area and I found out that it is scheduled to come to the Witte Museum in San Antonio in the Fall of 2012.

      I know no more than that, but I wanted to let y'all know that much.