Jeep TB Challenge cache

  • rabel6973
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
      Is there anyone intrested in completing the jeep TB challenge cache GC2FXB6. I have the needed bugs to complete this challenge. I am planning to go to this cache to log it for my self on Monday July 4,2011. Early morning to late morning got plans for the evening.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        Check out his other challenge caches, too....

        Anyway. Nope. I've got all the discoveries, and probably have pix of the bugs -- but I never take pictures of myself with a TB. yech!
        -BarbJ -few pictures of the Tygress!-

        Is there anyone intrested in completing the jeep TB challenge cache GC2FXB6. I have the needed bugs to complete this challenge. I am planning to go to this cache to log it for my self on Monday July 4,2011. Early morning to late morning got plans for the evening.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)