WWFM VIII Souvenir

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011

      I like the new WWFM VIII Souvenir I just got, but now I wonder if I'll get for the previous ones I went to as well? Does any one know how that works?

      S6sputnik/shawn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        Automatically.
        So if someone designs retroctive souvenirs, they'll appear in your profile.

        As for what, retroactively, will get souvenirs... I'm sure there's a forum for that.

        -BarbJ/Tygress