OT: know any house painters?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
      No, I don't paint houses.

      A friend is buying a house and was hoping for a recommendation for a house painter. Any suggestions?

      Thanks!

      -B/Tygress

      57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
      SkinCareUpdate.com
    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
        Temo Jaimes
        512-632-7549

        He practically built my house. He doesnt leave the job until you are happy. I can't recommend him enough!! Tell him that I recommended him, John Baker

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
          Thanks, John! Passed the info on.