Re: OT: Suggestions Please

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      Thanks for all the suggestions. Some I had, some I've added. We'll see what sounds good to everyone.

      Thanks again! Have a great weekend everyone!
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
        Why wou anyone come from Maine to Austin in JULY?  I can see in January, but not July.  I can't wait to go the other diretion at the end of the month.
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)