Re: OT: Suggestions Please

  • dn_shults
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      Don't forget the cathedral of junk
      http://coord.info/GC11847

      D+N.S
      Donald and Niki

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio" <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      > We have a visitor her from Maine. He is about 20ish and we will be in the downtown area for a little bit Saturday. He is not new to Texas, but he has not really explored a lot of Austin. To kill a little time we wanted to show him a little of "weird" Austin.
      >
      > I got some things jotted down, but I thought I'd ask y'all for suggestions. I thought of some places where I have found caches, but a lot of those places (like the stacked rock sculptures) are gone now.
      >
      > We are going to lunch at Shady Grove and then head to the Bullock for a couple of hours before heading up north. We'll probably have a couple of hours before and an hour or so after lunch to kill.
      >
      > So, any suggestions?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > SQ/HW

    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
        Thanks for all the suggestions. Some I had, some I've added. We'll see what sounds good to everyone.

        Thanks again! Have a great weekend everyone!
      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
          Why wou anyone come from Maine to Austin in JULY?  I can see in January, but not July.  I can't wait to go the other diretion at the end of the month.
          Mary Beth
          (emmy-n-sapphie)