Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Thanks and a Different question --

  • Elise Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      Or bring a high-quality canary to suffocate.

      (kidding!)

      Elise/PandaChic

      On Jun 30, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

      Stream or steam?  I'm not aware of any complex stormwater tunnels in central Texas but, if I was, I'd stay out of them.  I'm a Civil Engineer specializing in tunnels and have a pretty good idea of the potential for 'bad air' and down right poisonous gases that can develop in some of them.

      Russ the Waterweasel