Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC PQ Limitations / Overlap

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2011
      THIS is an AWESOME Tool.  I've been Using it in plotting a few caches of my own that I hope to publish very soon.

      On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Greg Jewett <greg@...> wrote:

      I just read about this tool in FTF Geocacher magazine.

      It has several very useful tools for Geocachers, including the ability to enter multiple points, and look for radius overlaps, so you know if it will pass muster with Geocaching.com reviews.

      Let me if it helps!
      Greg Jewett

      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2