GPS Maze

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
      Hi all.

      I was doing a little digging to see what we had to do to get the Maze in our area and I found out that it is scheduled to come to the Witte Museum in San Antonio in the Fall of 2012.

      I know no more than that, but I wanted to let y'all know that much.
    • Jana Iannello

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
          I learned that the maze is run by Minotaur Mazes and I went to their website at http://www.minotaurmazes.com and saw it listed there. Tricky, huh? :D

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

          > On 6/29/2011 5:07 PM, semperquestio wrote:
          >
          > How in the world did you find that out???
          > >
          > > Hi all.
          > >
          > > I was doing a little digging to see what we had to do to get the Maze
          > > in our area and I found out that it is scheduled to come to the Witte
          > > Museum in San Antonio in the Fall of 2012.
          > >
          > > I know no more than that, but I wanted to let y'all know that much.

        • Denise Vajdak
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
            Does that make it a multi-cache???

            Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
            http://denisevajdak.us

            If you hide it, they will come!

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
              On 6/29/2011 11:17 PM, semperquestio wrote:

              Impressive! I bet you can figure out puzzle caches, too!

              I learned that the maze is run by Minotaur Mazes and I went to their website at http://www.minotaurmazes.com and saw it listed there. Tricky, huh? :D

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jana Iannello <cybercat@...> wrote:

              > On 6/29/2011 5:07 PM, semperquestio wrote:
              >
              > How in the world did you find that out???
              > >
              > > Hi all.
              > >
              > > I was doing a little digging to see what we had to do to get the Maze
              > > in our area and I found out that it is scheduled to come to the Witte
              > > Museum in San Antonio in the Fall of 2012.
              > >
              > > I know no more than that, but I wanted to let y'all know that much.

            • Pam Tobias
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2 8:31 PM
                Jeff & I went to the GPS Maze in Three Hills, Alberta, Canada today! Very fun and cool.  It was set up in a hockey rink (with no ice) and it only took up about half the rink. You had to wander through and find four geocaches to get four numbers while reading exhibits about geocaching and about the favorite caches in Canada. At the end your four numbers opened up a locker to get a virtual prize. We had the entire maze to ourselves today.  I don't know where everybody else was. This thing is in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. And they've got a Mega event coming up in a couple of weeks to celebrate it, so maybe that's when everyone will show up.

                Anyway, when it makes it to San Antonio, it's worth going to see!  Here are a couple of pictures -

                Pam/pblt