RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A hider starts wondering

  • Matt Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2011

      Oooooh!  How exciting!!!

      Matt / Kemis

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Esther Lopez
      Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 9:07 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A hider starts wondering

      Thanks for the kind words, I do tend to be redundant with my hides at times. But at least in geocaching that is a good thing!

      I also travel somewhat and if I am going to pass by a place often, why not add a cache while I am at it. And everywhere you go in Texas, there is a What-A-Burger and/or an HEB.

      Be sure to keep all of these far off caches in mind because I want to have a little contest in the very near future based on just that idea. As I get closer to placing my 500th cache, I have been wondering things like;

      1. who has found the most of my caches

      2. who has attended the most of my events

      3. who has found the most of my furthest caches

      And of course, I will have prizes for the winners!!!!

      Look for that contest soon and if you have any suggestions for other catagories, drop a line here or PM me!

      Esther/BGTx

      New motto - I will stop at 500! Yah, right!!!!

      From: Matt Wilson <matt@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:02:50 +0000

      “And, btw, Esther -- it tickles me to find, oh, say, a What A Cache, WAY far-ish from what I consider your home ground. It's like meeting you on the trail! You do get around, GF!!!!   --BarbJ =informational services=Tygress”

      No kidding!  I’m always amazed when traveling of how far away I see caches placed by her.  Found one just a couple weeks ago in Lockhart 79 miles from my home (Butt What? - GC2W82K), but I do believe I’ve see some further, just not found them yet.

      TFTCs, BGTx!

      Matt / Kemis

      57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
      FDXNews8.com