Re: GPS Open II

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2011
      The rule changes and any additions to the event are still being thought about, but there will be some changes. I know already that the game itself will be trimmed by an hour, there will be 1 play per person, and it will be at the Good Luck Grill again. Other than that, nothing is certain but I have a few things rattling around in my head.