In Salado over the weekend for a family reunion...

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      If anyone's up in the Salado area (hey that's still CenTex by my reckoning) I'll be at a wonderfully exciting family reunion and if you want to go caching all you have to do is call me with a halfway plausible excuse to break me outta there.

      Also if you haven't gotten your signed copy of my Geocaching Murder Mystery Novel "First to Find" yet, I'll have a few copies in my caching bag.

      email me at markdgessner (at) gmail dot com.

      Thanks,
      -Mark
      aka lowracer
      www.cache-finders.com