**False advertising** Geocaching style

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
      I see a cache 3.6 miles from my home and its one of the Beat the Heat's so I am all excited, then I see its from Indigo Parish and I get a feeling that I should look into this cache a bit more before jumping in the car chasing down a FTF ....

      "GC2YG1H: Beat the Heat - Indigo Parrish Style (Traditional Cache)
      Location: Texas, United States
      3.6mi SE (5.8km SE)
      Prime Reviewer published Beat the Heat - Indigo Parrish Style (Traditional Cache) at 6/21/2011"

      I should have guessed that Keith would put a new meaning in BEAT THE HEAT style caching, yes you can sail right up to this one :-)   duh!!!

      Cheers,

      Shawn/S6sputnik
    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
        Ha, Ha!!!!
        I don't think that IP has a P&G bone in his body - but I could be wrong!

        Esther/BGTx

        I see a cache 3.6 miles from my home and its one of the Beat the Heat's so I am all excited, then I see its from Indigo Parish and I get a feeling that I should look into this cache a bit more before jumping in the car chasing down a FTF ....

        "GC2YG1H: Beat the Heat - Indigo Parrish Style (Traditional Cache)
        Location: Texas, United States
        3.6mi SE (5.8km SE)
        Prime Reviewer published Beat the Heat - Indigo Parrish Style (Traditional Cache) at 6/21/2011"

        I should have guessed that Keith would put a new meaning in BEAT THE HEAT style caching, yes you can sail right up to this one :-)   duh!!!

        Cheers,

        Shawn/S6sputnik

      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
          Sure he does, as long as you know that P&G means Paddle & Grab.

        • shawnolsen@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
            No why didn't I think of that!!! "P&G means Paddle & Grab"
            S6/Shawn

            In a message dated 6/22/2011 7:49:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time, electric_water_boy@... writes:

            Sure he does, as long as you know that P&G means Paddle & Grab.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

            > Ha, Ha!!!!
            > I don't think that IP has a P&G bone in his body - but I could be wrong!
            >
            > Esther/BGTx

          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
              LOL!