60CSX Bike Mount?

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011
      Does anybody know where I can get my hands on one of these locally? I'm leaving town next weekend for a bicycle trip and it just occurred to me that it would be pretty cool if I had my 60CSX within easy sight while in the saddle. And I've pretty much run out of time to order it from anywhere without paying a fortune in shipping.

      Pam / pblt
    • jimbrowng@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011
        If there is an REI in your area check them out. Got mind from them in Dallas.

        In a message dated 6/18/2011 9:04:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, geopblt@... writes:

        Does anybody know where I can get my hands on one of these locally? I'm leaving town next weekend for a bicycle trip and it just occurred to me that it would be pretty cool if I had my 60CSX within easy sight while in the saddle. And I've pretty much run out of time to order it from anywhere without paying a fortune in shipping.

        Pam / pblt

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2011
          I'll loan you mine until you can get one of your own...  I work in the area of Braker and 183...

          Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
          aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
          aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)