2010 Austin Cache Awards TODAY!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      Don't forget!!!

      2010 Austin Geocaching Awards Ceremony (GC2PCBV)

      When: TODAY!!! JUNE 18TH from 11am to 1pm.
      Where: Mueller Lake (by the old Mueller Airport)

      All attendees will receive a whimsical "I was there" piece of e-art.

      Bring your own chair (and maybe shade) -- definitely bring fluids; picnic if you care to (many of us have decided lunch can wait for a/c -- we're crazy, we're not degranged)

      We surely hope to see you there.
      Results will be read PROMPTLY at 11:30ish am.

      Thanks for supporting Austin Caching!!!

      57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
      FDXNews8.com