Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snowman99

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 8 8:36 AM
      the man is a caching fool!
      Congrats!

      BarbJ - I'm late, but catching up - Tygress

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 17 12:29 PM
        Anyone else notice that Snowman99 recently passed the 2500 mark? Pretty cool beans!

        Russ the waterweasel
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 17 12:32 PM
          Hey, Esther! Did we notice? [He's also found 200 of her caches.]
          =g=

          BarbJ - don't mind him, he's been Distracted - Tygress

          Anyone else notice that Snowman99 recently passed the 2500 mark?  Pretty cool beans!

          Russ the waterweasel

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: