RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Travis Parker's unit hit by IED in Afghanistan

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2011

      Candy,

      Thanks for posting this. I am sobered by this news as my oldest son, a Marine, leaves on Tuesday for a one year tour in Afghanistan . I am grieved that Travis and his crew were injured, but relieved that the injuries are considered minor (although to me they would not be minor) and I wish all the best in medical care and a speedy recovery for Travis and his crew and pray for the same. I thank them for their service.

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT