Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Snowman99

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2011

      Congratulations!

      On May 30, 2011 9:04 PM, "Debbie Sampson" <sampson_debbie@...> wrote:
      > Just noticed snowman99 hit 2400 on our Palmer Lane series.  Congrats!!!
    • rrohlf_2000
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 4, 2011
        Hey Bob,

        Congratulations! After today you must be up to, what, 2,500 by now? ;-)

        Well done!

        Rick
        RickandWyatt

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2011
          the man is a caching fool!
          Congrats!

          BarbJ - I'm late, but catching up - Tygress

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 17, 2011
            Anyone else notice that Snowman99 recently passed the 2500 mark? Pretty cool beans!

            Russ the waterweasel
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 17, 2011
              Hey, Esther! Did we notice? [He's also found 200 of her caches.]
              =g=

              BarbJ - don't mind him, he's been Distracted - Tygress

              Anyone else notice that Snowman99 recently passed the 2500 mark?  Pretty cool beans!

              Russ the waterweasel

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to: