Slightly OT: Austin Parks Geotagging Project

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Since some of the folks on this list probably have iphones and may
      hang out in some city parks, I thought I'd pass along this project
      from the Austin Parks Foundation.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      Help Geotag Austin's Parks with your smartphone!

      The Austin Parks Foundation is working to bring better search to the
      web for Austin's Parks. We need your help!

      It's a fun project that is quite literally a walk in the park!

      To find out more about geotagging Austin's parks, click here:

      http://www.austinparks.org/geotag.html