Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wow..so far $3950 for Zach Underwood...

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      That probably came from me.  I have a friend who works at KVUE and I gave it to her and she passed it along. Hope it generates more donations.

      Pam/pblt

      On May 31, 2011, at 11:40 PM, Danielle Skelton wrote:

      They mentioned that money was being raised on KVUE tonight and have a link on their website - thanks to whomever tipped them off

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:36 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      Here's the latest news: $3,950.00 has been raised for Starflight / hospital bill help for Zach Underwood aka tz2008U.

      WOW that is awesome!!!

      Shawn/s6sputnik