Wow..so far $3950 for Zach Underwood...

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      Here's the latest news: $3,950.00 has been raised for Starflight / hospital bill help for Zach Underwood aka tz2008U.

      WOW that is awesome!!!

      Shawn/s6sputnik
    • Danielle Skelton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2011
        They mentioned that money was being raised on KVUE tonight and have a link on their website - thanks to whomever tipped them off

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          woot
          BarbJ/Tygress

          They mentioned that money was being raised on KVUE tonight and have a link on their website - thanks to whomever tipped them off

          On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:36 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

          Here's the latest news: $3,950.00 has been raised for Starflight / hospital bill help for Zach Underwood aka tz2008U.
          WOW that is awesome!!!
          Shawn/s6sputnik

          Groupon™ Official Site
          Groupon.com