Only HOURS left to VOTE!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011

      Counting down-down-down to the deadline!!!!
      Don't let opportunity slip away
      Vote for your fav's from twenty-ought-ten
      Don't dawdle -- today's the day!

      We're down into the hours for votes for the 2010 Austin Cache Awards.
      There are only four choices to make in the general categories, shouldn't take but a click or five....
      So, quick!  take a few moments and point your browser toward http://tinyurl.com/ctgca and follow the instructions.
      The polls CLOSE midnight TONIGHT!!!
      Go, thou, and make your favorites known!

      Watching the calendar (who set that sucker on FAST FORWARD?!?!?!) Tygress