Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Weather Alert

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2011
      I have been out camping with my son with the cubscouts this weekend, just got back home.   It was HOT!  I think I have sweat on top of dirt, on top of sweat, on top of sunscreen, on top of even more sweat! :)

      A good weekend with the scouts, and picked up two caches in McKinney Falls State Park, on a 3 miles hike that turned into 6.3 miles because we followed a map given to us by the rangers, that show several "outs" that did not exist so we had to follow the complete trail all the way around the park! :(   Glad we brought enough water.

      Be safe, drink tons of water, you will sweat it out, no bathrooms needed! LOTS OF SUNSCREEN, even if you are olive complexion or wrinkled like leather! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

      On May 28, 2011, at 22:08 , gumbietygress@... wrote:

      whiners...

      Though it surely was a nice day for park and grabs....

      Team WATT (or, who were those crispy critters?)