Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] VOTE! 2010 Austin Cache Awards!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      I have been a BAD reminder Tygress.
      As y'all enjoy your Memorial Day Caching, don't forget to VOTE for your favoritest Austin area cache, event, log, & photo!
      That's only four choices from the finalists.  Take you no time at all.

      Point your browser to http://www.matfam.com/GeocachingAwards/Vote.php

      Voting is open until May 31 -- which is sneaking up on us really quickly, the sneaky thing!

      Previous years' winners can be found via the sight as well, plus a link to all the nominated caches for this year.

      Thanks!

      Barb =it's nagging time again= Tygress

      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
      AwesomePennyStocks.com