Get your dog trained in Snake Avoidance.....

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2011
      Given that many of us have geo-pups that go out geocaching with us,
      this seems like an interesting opportunity! This was announced on a
      neighborhood list by someone I know well and trust to provide good
      leads on dog-related opportunities.

      I have no information beyond what you see below.

      -- Vicki / FG2 in FiedoGang

      Come have your dog trained by Harlen Winter to avoid rattlers,
      copperheads and/or water moccasins!

      Saturday, June 4 from 10 AM to Noon at Canine Hilton at 7509 E. MLK in
      Austin. First come, first served.

      Cost is $70 per snake per dog (HOTLR gets $10 of this).

      We will accept cash and checks at the event, and paypal beforehand
      (see www.hotlabrescue.org for a link to paypal).

      Please let me know ahead of time if you're coming and how many dogs
      you're having trained.

      Thanks!

      Margaret  mhuston@...