Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cache Log Protocol???

    Message 1 of 12 , May 26 1:36 PM
      I'll be honest, I take art photos, not GPSr photos. There's usually one with one of us in it around, but I'd rather add to the beauty of the occasion. So far it's not been a problem -- though usually if there's a specific 'you and the gps' Waterweasel flags to that and we do it.

      I'm glad you and the owner worked it out.

      Isn't the virtual space/time continuum nifty? After all, you WERE there....

      -B