Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Want to ride 'shotgun' to the Paintball Event?

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2011
      On 5/25/2011 3:24 PM, bigguy9211116 wrote:

      Esther, be sure to call Barney first and tell him a time you will be coming.  Some cachers have missed him if he's gone to the store or something.  His phone number is on the cache page.
      Jana

      Howdy!
      I am hoping to find someone to ride with me (or I with them) to the Paintball Event in San Antonio. I am not playing and plan to leave at about 8:30ish. I don't really need to do any caching on the way down but I would LOVE to stop to pick up "Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Museum" virtual if possible.
      I live in Hutto, but we could meet up somewhere that is convenient for both. Please contact me off list if interested. I also plan to attend the after event event, but don't plan to stay too late.

      Esther/BGTx