The Austin Geo-Hot Potato has started!

  • GPS Dude
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2003
      The 1st Austin Geo-Hot Potato has started and the Mr. Hot Potato Head
      travel bug has been placed in neutral territory. Points for Team Yuppie
      (North) or Team Bubba (South) will start adding up as soon as Mr. Hot
      Potato Head is placed in another Austin geocache. Who will be first to
      grab this bug?

      If you’re an Austin geocacher then you’re a player! Visit the main
      website at http://www.robuck.net/hotpotato/ for rules and a link to the
      current score page. You can also find info at the Mr. Hot Potato Head
      web page at http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=19289 .
      I suggest you put Mr. Hot Potato Head on your watch list
      http://www.geocaching.com/my/watchlist.asp?b=19289 to keep up with his
      travels.

      Please remember to post the time of your log when you place Mr. Hot
      Potato Head in a new cache!

      Enjoy...

      Scott & Charlotte
      Team GeoDillo
      N 30° 12.4'
      W 97° 50.4'
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2003
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "GPS Dude"
        <gpsdude@r...> wrote:
        > The 1st Austin Geo-Hot Potato has started and the Mr. Hot Potato
        Head
        > travel bug has been placed in neutral territory. Points for Team
        Yuppie
        > (North) or Team Bubba (South) will start adding up as soon as Mr.
        Hot
        > Potato Head is placed in another Austin geocache. Who will be
        first to
        > grab this bug?

        OK, you get a head start, and you better take off running, South
        Austin, cuz I'm under the weather. By Monday I will be back to my old
        nasty no-life-whatsoever self, and I'll have all the time in the
        world to work on getting this little beauty as far south as possible!
        >:-D

        Happy Trails,
        Candy