GPS Adventures in Texarkana...

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 5:17 PM
      Fortunately and Unfortunately...I've lost my riding companion. Anyone want to go From Thursday the 19th and come back on Saturday the 21st? This is for next week. Short notice, huh? Gas and Lodging will be discussed. Leaving Austin early, heading up to Dallas and beyond (including Oklahoma)...then, over to Texarkana on Friday AM and going through part of Louisiana...spend Friday night in Houston area...and come back on Saturday.

      John/thenkengrene