OT: CycleTracks Austin

  • urania_77840
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      All –

      Sorry to spam, but as I know you all are more tech inclined than the average bear, or even most people, and many of you love your bicycles, I wanted to let you all know about a research study that is looking for bicyclists with smartphones to test an app.

      And to all you moms, have a Happy Mother's Day!

      Heather/Ronin's Gal