Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Geocaching is Family Friendly!!

    Message 1 of 11 , May 5, 2011
      We're pretty much hard wired that way . . .

      Russ the waterweasel

      From: "lizeebie" <lizeebie@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 19:42:52 -0000

      No offense taken!  :-)  I tried to keep the tone light!  Did that not work!?  LOL  I don't think the intent was malicious either, or it would have bee MUCH worse than it was.  This was defintely soft core.   Hubby liked it though...*sigh*  ;-)

      Liz/Lizeebie

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Danielle Skelton <daniellewskelton@...> wrote:

      > No offense to Liz, but I have to laugh at the tone of your reminder.  I
      > don't think the person that did that did so without malicious intentions
      > knowing full and well that children were likely to visit the cache, but it
      > is a good reminder to all of us with geokids to open the caches first just
      > to be safe.
      >
      > Danielle/Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
      >
      > On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Dana Simmang <dana@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Thanks Liz!!
      > >
      > > Dana / aggiemd91
      > > Mom of 3 geokids
      > >

      > > On 5/3/11 8:09 PM, lizeebie wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi all!
      > >
      > > Just a gentle reminder that, even though most on this list are adults, our
      > > little obsession here is played by folks of ALL ages.
      > >
      > > Please keep the XXX swag out of the caches so that when the kiddos find
      > > them, they are not bombarded with porn.
      > >
      > > I went to check on one of my caches today and had to pull several "coupons"
      > > for a local cabaret. Now, we all know that kids cannot get into an adult
      > > entertainment venue like that, so why put it in a cache for them to find? I
      > > won't even mention the picture! (NO ONE should look that good!)
      > >
      > > So, please keep the youngsters in mind when trading swag out there!
      > >
      > > Happy Caching!
      > >
      > > Liz/Lizeebie

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional