Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] SNAKE! [2 Attachments]

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Keep an eye out for snakes they are everywhere!!!
      I just killed an adult Copperhead! last week!!!!!

      IN MY GARAGE!!!

      Shawn/S6sputnik

      In a message dated 5/2/2011 6:51:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bcwatson@... writes:

      I was on a long run, south of Dripping Springs, headed towards San Antonio.
      I pulled over, scrambled up a hill towards a barbed wire fence. A large rock was half way up and seemed like a good place to drop a small container behind. I grabbed on, pulled myself up and peeked over and....

      SNAKE!
      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
      aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)