SNAKE!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2011
    I was on a long run, south of Dripping Springs, headed towards San Antonio.
    I pulled over, scrambled up a hill towards a barbed wire fence. A large rock was half way up and seemed like a good place to drop a small container behind. I grabbed on, pulled myself up and peeked over and....

    SNAKE!
    Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
    aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
    aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

  • Victor Engel
    Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2011
      Ooh, a copperhead. My favorite!

      On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from Doc included below]

      I was on a long run, south of Dripping Springs, headed towards San Antonio.
      I pulled over, scrambled up a hill towards a barbed wire fence. A large rock was half way up and seemed like a good place to drop a small container behind. I grabbed on, pulled myself up and peeked over and....

      SNAKE!
      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
      aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

      Attachment(s) from Doc

      2 of 2 Photo(s)

    • Bill Ellis
      Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2011
        Looks a little like the one I came across at (GC2T8B4).  I just picked up a set of Trekking poles so I can poke before I reach.

        Be careful out there!!
        Happy Caching

        Bill / ZionZR2

        Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2011
          Wah!
          Though if they keep the rats down....

          -BarbJ/Tygress

          Keep an eye out for snakes they are everywhere!!!
          I just killed an adult Copperhead! last week!!!!!

          IN MY GARAGE!!!

          Shawn/S6sputnik

          In a message dated 5/2/2011 6:51:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bcwatson@... writes:

          I was on a long run, south of Dripping Springs, headed towards San Antonio.
          I pulled over, scrambled up a hill towards a barbed wire fence. A large rock was half way up and seemed like a good place to drop a small container behind. I grabbed on, pulled myself up and peeked over and....

          SNAKE!
          Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)
          aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)
          aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)
          http://sherwoodforestfaire.com/

          Groupon.com Official Site
          1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
          Groupon.com
        • Indigo Parrish
          Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2011
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

            > I was on a long run, south of Dripping Springs, headed towards San Antonio.
            > I pulled over, scrambled up a hill towards a barbed wire fence. A large rock was half way up and seemed like a good place to drop a small container behind. I grabbed on, pulled myself up and peeked over and....
            >
            > SNAKE!

            YIKES!!!

            -Keith (Indigo Parrish)