Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2011
      Congrats!!! That's a lot!

    • al_allen327
      Message 2 of 19 , May 4, 2011
        Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

        Semik/Audra

        Message 3 of 19 , May 4, 2011
          rowr!!!
          BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

          Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

          Semik/Audra

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
          >
          > Russ the Waterweasel

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
          AwesomePennyStocks.com
        • Dave Marquardt
          Message 4 of 19 , May 8, 2011
            Yay Tygress!

            -Dave
             Balde Runner

            On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

            Russ the Waterweasel

          • Heather Ford
            Message 5 of 19 , May 9, 2011

              Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

              Heather