RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Steve Fite
    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2011

      Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2011
        Congrats!!! That's a lot!

      • al_allen327
        Message 3 of 19 , May 4, 2011
          Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

          Semik/Audra

          Message 4 of 19 , May 4, 2011
            rowr!!!
            BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

            Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

            Semik/Audra

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
            >
            > Russ the Waterweasel

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
            AwesomePennyStocks.com
          • Dave Marquardt
            Message 5 of 19 , May 8, 2011
              Yay Tygress!

              -Dave
               Balde Runner

              On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

              Russ the Waterweasel

            • Heather Ford
              Message 6 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                Heather