Re: Tygress hits 7K

  • iris9
    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2011
      Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
      Lyni9 / Iris

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
      >
      > Russ the Waterweasel

    • Steve Fite
      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2011

        Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2011
          Congrats!!! That's a lot!

        • al_allen327
          Message 4 of 19 , May 4, 2011
            Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

            Semik/Audra

            Message 5 of 19 , May 4, 2011
              rowr!!!
              BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

              Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

              Semik/Audra

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
              >
              > Russ the Waterweasel

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
              AwesomePennyStocks.com
            • Dave Marquardt
              Message 6 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                Yay Tygress!

                -Dave
                 Balde Runner

                On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                Russ the Waterweasel

              • Heather Ford
                Message 7 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                  Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                  Heather