Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2011
      But if she's looking a tad forlorn
      It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

      Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

      thanks again y'all

      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2011
        Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
        Lyni9 / Iris

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
        >
        > Russ the Waterweasel

      • Steve Fite
        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2011

          Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

        • shawnolsen@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2011
            Congrats!!! That's a lot!

          • al_allen327
            Message 5 of 19 , May 4, 2011
              Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

              Semik/Audra

              Message 6 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                rowr!!!
                BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                Semik/Audra

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                >
                > Russ the Waterweasel

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                AwesomePennyStocks.com
              • Dave Marquardt
                Message 7 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                  Yay Tygress!

                  -Dave
                   Balde Runner

                  On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                  Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                • Heather Ford
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                    Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                    Heather