Re: Tygress hits 7K

  • PKSimmang
    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2011
      Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

      Peter/pksimmang

      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2011
        But if she's looking a tad forlorn
        It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

        Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

        thanks again y'all

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Groupon™ Official Site
        Groupon.com
      • iris9
        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2011
          Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
          Lyni9 / Iris

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
          >
          > Russ the Waterweasel

        • Steve Fite
          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2011

            Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

          • shawnolsen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2011
              Congrats!!! That's a lot!

            • al_allen327
              Message 6 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                Semik/Audra

                Message 7 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                  rowr!!!
                  BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                  Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                  Semik/Audra

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                  > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                  >
                  > Russ the Waterweasel

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:

                  Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                  AwesomePennyStocks.com
                • Dave Marquardt
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                    Yay Tygress!

                    -Dave
                     Balde Runner

                    On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                    Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                    Russ the Waterweasel

                  • Heather Ford
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                      Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                      Heather