Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

      our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • PKSimmang
      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2011
        Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

        Peter/pksimmang

        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2011
          But if she's looking a tad forlorn
          It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

          Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

          thanks again y'all

          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Groupon™ Official Site
          Groupon.com
        • iris9
          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2011
            Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
            Lyni9 / Iris

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
            >
            > Russ the Waterweasel

          • Steve Fite
            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2011

              Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

            • shawnolsen@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                Congrats!!! That's a lot!

              • al_allen327
                Message 7 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                  Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                  Semik/Audra

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                    rowr!!!
                    BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                    Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                    Semik/Audra

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                    > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                    >
                    > Russ the Waterweasel

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                    Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                    AwesomePennyStocks.com
                  • Dave Marquardt
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                      Yay Tygress!

                      -Dave
                       Balde Runner

                      On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                      Russ the Waterweasel

                    • Heather Ford
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                        Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                        Heather