Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Supmanfan
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

      Tiffany (WyTad)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Jana Iannello
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

        our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • PKSimmang
        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2011
          Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

          Peter/pksimmang

          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2011
            But if she's looking a tad forlorn
            It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

            Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

            thanks again y'all

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

            Russ the Waterweasel

            Groupon™ Official Site
            Groupon.com
          • iris9
            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2011
              Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
              Lyni9 / Iris

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
              >
              > Russ the Waterweasel

            • Steve Fite
              Message 6 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

              • shawnolsen@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                  Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                • al_allen327
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                    Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                    Semik/Audra

                    Message 9 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                      rowr!!!
                      BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                      Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                      Semik/Audra

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                      >
                      > Russ the Waterweasel

                      <*> Your email settings:
                         Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:

                      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                      AwesomePennyStocks.com
                    • Dave Marquardt
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                        Yay Tygress!

                        -Dave
                         Balde Runner

                        On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                        Russ the Waterweasel

                      • Heather Ford
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                          Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                          Heather