Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Supmanfan
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

      Tiffany (WyTad)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        What a feat!
        That rhyming cat just can't be beat!
        Congrats!
        Esther/BGTx

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • Jana Iannello
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2011
          On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

          our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

          Russ the Waterweasel

        • PKSimmang
          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2011
            Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

            Peter/pksimmang

            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2011
              But if she's looking a tad forlorn
              It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

              Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

              thanks again y'all

              Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

              Russ the Waterweasel

              Groupon™ Official Site
              Groupon.com
            • iris9
              Message 6 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
                Lyni9 / Iris

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                >
                > Russ the Waterweasel

              • Steve Fite
                Message 7 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                  Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

                • shawnolsen@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                    Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                  • al_allen327
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                      Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                      Semik/Audra

                      Message 10 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                        rowr!!!
                        BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                        Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                        Semik/Audra

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                        > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                        >
                        > Russ the Waterweasel

                        <*> Your email settings:
                           Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:

                        Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                        AwesomePennyStocks.com
                      • Dave Marquardt
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                          Yay Tygress!

                          -Dave
                           Balde Runner

                          On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                          Russ the Waterweasel

                        • Heather Ford
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                            Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                            Heather