Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Supmanfan
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

      Tiffany (WyTad)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        =chuckle=
        Thanks y'all.

        (a LOT more than 7K in the rhyme department, of course, there being many more logs than those with smilies -- Tygress Crazy Like That)

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Groupon™ Official Site
        Groupon.com
      • Esther Lopez
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2011
          What a feat!
          That rhyming cat just can't be beat!
          Congrats!
          Esther/BGTx

          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

          Russ the Waterweasel

        • Jana Iannello
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2011
            On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

            our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

            Russ the Waterweasel

          • PKSimmang
            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2011
              Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

              Peter/pksimmang

              Message 6 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                But if she's looking a tad forlorn
                It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

                Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

                thanks again y'all

                Message 7 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                  Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
                  Lyni9 / Iris

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                  > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                  >
                  > Russ the Waterweasel

                • Steve Fite
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                    Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

                  • shawnolsen@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                      Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                    • al_allen327
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                        Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                        Semik/Audra

                        Message 11 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                          rowr!!!
                          BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                          Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                          Semik/Audra

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                          > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                          >
                          > Russ the Waterweasel

                          <*> Your email settings:
                             Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                             (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:

                          Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                          AwesomePennyStocks.com
                        • Dave Marquardt
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                            Yay Tygress!

                            -Dave
                             Balde Runner

                            On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                            Russ the Waterweasel

                          • Heather Ford
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                              Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                              Heather