Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Supmanfan
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

      Tiffany (WyTad)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        Congrats Barb! ;-)  Way to go!

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

        On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • Jay Bingham
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2011

          Yee Haw, Tygress that is a lot of poems.

          +-+ Jay - BingOGT

          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2011
            =chuckle=
            Thanks y'all.

            (a LOT more than 7K in the rhyme department, of course, there being many more logs than those with smilies -- Tygress Crazy Like That)

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

            Groupon™ Official Site
            Groupon.com
          • Esther Lopez
            Message 5 of 19 , May 1, 2011
              What a feat!
              That rhyming cat just can't be beat!
              Congrats!
              Esther/BGTx

              Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

              Russ the Waterweasel

            • Jana Iannello
              Message 6 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

                Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                Russ the Waterweasel

              • PKSimmang
                Message 7 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                  Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

                  Peter/pksimmang

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                    But if she's looking a tad forlorn
                    It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

                    Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

                    thanks again y'all

                    Message 9 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                      Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
                      Lyni9 / Iris

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                      >
                      > Russ the Waterweasel

                    • Steve Fite
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                        Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

                      • shawnolsen@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                          Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                        • al_allen327
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                            Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                            Semik/Audra

                            Message 13 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                              rowr!!!
                              BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                              Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                              Semik/Audra

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                              > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                              >
                              > Russ the Waterweasel

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                 Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                 (Yahoo! ID required)

                              <*> To change settings via email:

                              Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                              AwesomePennyStocks.com
                            • Dave Marquardt
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                                Yay Tygress!

                                -Dave
                                 Balde Runner

                                On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                                Russ the Waterweasel

                              • Heather Ford
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                                  Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                                  Heather