Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • Supmanfan
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

      Tiffany (WyTad)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Vicki L. Almstrum
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        7K logs in illustrious rhyme?!
        Truly an auspicious time!

        Very cool news ...

        Vicki / FG2 in FiedoGang

        On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2011
          That's awesome!  Congrats, Barb!

          On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

          Russ the Waterweasel

        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2011
            Congrats Barb! ;-)  Way to go!

            Greg Jewett
            Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
            (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

            On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

            Russ the Waterweasel

          • Jay Bingham
            Message 5 of 19 , May 1, 2011

              Yee Haw, Tygress that is a lot of poems.

              +-+ Jay - BingOGT

              Message 6 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                =chuckle=
                Thanks y'all.

                (a LOT more than 7K in the rhyme department, of course, there being many more logs than those with smilies -- Tygress Crazy Like That)

                Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                Groupon™ Official Site
                Groupon.com
              • Esther Lopez
                Message 7 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                  What a feat!
                  That rhyming cat just can't be beat!
                  Congrats!
                  Esther/BGTx

                  Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                • Jana Iannello
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                    On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                    our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

                    Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                    Russ the Waterweasel

                  • PKSimmang
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                      Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

                      Peter/pksimmang

                      Message 10 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                        But if she's looking a tad forlorn
                        It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

                        Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

                        thanks again y'all

                        Message 11 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                          Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
                          Lyni9 / Iris

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                          > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                          >
                          > Russ the Waterweasel

                        • Steve Fite
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                            Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

                          • shawnolsen@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                              Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                            • al_allen327
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                                Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                                Semik/Audra

                                Message 15 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                                  rowr!!!
                                  BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                                  Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                                  Semik/Audra

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                  > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                                  >
                                  > Russ the Waterweasel

                                  <*> Your email settings:
                                     Individual Email | Traditional

                                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                                  <*> To change settings via email:

                                  Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                                  AwesomePennyStocks.com
                                • Dave Marquardt
                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                                    Yay Tygress!

                                    -Dave
                                     Balde Runner

                                    On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                    Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                                    Russ the Waterweasel

                                  • Heather Ford
                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                                      Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                                      Heather