Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 7K

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011

      Super congrats Barb!

      On May 1, 2011 8:52 PM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel

    • Supmanfan
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

        Tiffany (WyTad)

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • Vicki L. Almstrum
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2011
          7K logs in illustrious rhyme?!
          Truly an auspicious time!

          Very cool news ...

          Vicki / FG2 in FiedoGang

          On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2011
            That's awesome!  Congrats, Barb!

            On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

            Russ the Waterweasel

          • Greg Jewett
            Message 5 of 19 , May 1, 2011
              Congrats Barb! ;-)  Way to go!

              Greg Jewett
              Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
              (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

              On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

              Russ the Waterweasel

            • Jay Bingham
              Message 6 of 19 , May 1, 2011

                Yee Haw, Tygress that is a lot of poems.

                +-+ Jay - BingOGT

                Message 7 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                  =chuckle=
                  Thanks y'all.

                  (a LOT more than 7K in the rhyme department, of course, there being many more logs than those with smilies -- Tygress Crazy Like That)

                  Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                  Groupon™ Official Site
                  Groupon.com
                • Esther Lopez
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                    What a feat!
                    That rhyming cat just can't be beat!
                    Congrats!
                    Esther/BGTx

                    Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                    Russ the Waterweasel

                  • Jana Iannello
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                      On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                      our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

                      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                      Russ the Waterweasel

                    • PKSimmang
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                        Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

                        Peter/pksimmang

                        Message 11 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                          But if she's looking a tad forlorn
                          It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

                          Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

                          thanks again y'all

                          Message 12 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                            Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
                            Lyni9 / Iris

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                            > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                            >
                            > Russ the Waterweasel

                          • Steve Fite
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                              Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

                            • shawnolsen@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                                Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                              • al_allen327
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                                  Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                                  Semik/Audra

                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                                    rowr!!!
                                    BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                                    Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                                    Semik/Audra

                                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                    > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                                    >
                                    > Russ the Waterweasel

                                    <*> Your email settings:
                                       Individual Email | Traditional

                                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                                    <*> To change settings via email:

                                    Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                                    AwesomePennyStocks.com
                                  • Dave Marquardt
                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                                      Yay Tygress!

                                      -Dave
                                       Balde Runner

                                      On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                                      Russ the Waterweasel

                                    • Heather Ford
                                      Message 18 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                                        Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                                        Heather