Tygress hits 7K

    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

      Russ the Waterweasel
    • John Baker
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011

        Super congrats Barb!

        On May 1, 2011 8:52 PM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

        Russ the Waterweasel

      • Supmanfan
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2011
          Very big Congrats to you guys! Well deserved!

          Tiffany (WyTad)

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 1, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

          Russ the Waterweasel

        • Vicki L. Almstrum
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2011
            7K logs in illustrious rhyme?!
            Truly an auspicious time!

            Very cool news ...

            Vicki / FG2 in FiedoGang

            On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

          • Mrs. Captain Picard
            Message 5 of 19 , May 1, 2011
              That's awesome!  Congrats, Barb!

              On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

              Russ the Waterweasel

            • Greg Jewett
              Message 6 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                Congrats Barb! ;-)  Way to go!

                Greg Jewett
                Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
                (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

                On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                Russ the Waterweasel

              • Jay Bingham
                Message 7 of 19 , May 1, 2011

                  Yee Haw, Tygress that is a lot of poems.

                  +-+ Jay - BingOGT

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                    =chuckle=
                    Thanks y'all.

                    (a LOT more than 7K in the rhyme department, of course, there being many more logs than those with smilies -- Tygress Crazy Like That)

                    Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                    Groupon™ Official Site
                    Groupon.com
                  • Esther Lopez
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                      What a feat!
                      That rhyming cat just can't be beat!
                      Congrats!
                      Esther/BGTx

                      Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                      Russ the Waterweasel

                    • Jana Iannello
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 1, 2011
                        On 5/1/2011 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                        our favorite poetess and coin designer!! Way to go, Barb!

                        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                        Russ the Waterweasel

                      • PKSimmang
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                          Congrats, Barb! That's awesome!

                          Peter/pksimmang

                          Message 12 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                            But if she's looking a tad forlorn
                            It's 'cause with greenbriar she'd been torn!!!!

                            Though it was Waterweasel who was the SIGHT. Well, what better reason to go to 5 Guys but if your shirt is... got these red stains. =grins=

                            thanks again y'all

                            Message 13 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                              Congrats Barb!!! Not only 7K caches found, but 7K rhymes too!!!
                              Lyni9 / Iris

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                              > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                              >
                              > Russ the Waterweasel

                            • Steve Fite
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 2, 2011

                                Very nice.  Good going Barb.  Keep it up and don’t stop!

                              • shawnolsen@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 2, 2011
                                  Congrats!!! That's a lot!

                                • al_allen327
                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                                    Way to pounce on that next K! Good kitteh! :-)

                                    Semik/Audra

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 4, 2011
                                      rowr!!!
                                      BarbJ - loling kitteh - Tygress

                                      Way to pounce on that next K!  Good kitteh! :-)

                                      Semik/Audra

                                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                      > Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!
                                      >
                                      > Russ the Waterweasel

                                      <*> Your email settings:
                                         Individual Email | Traditional

                                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                                         (Yahoo! ID required)

                                      <*> To change settings via email:

                                      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                                      AwesomePennyStocks.com
                                    • Dave Marquardt
                                      Message 18 of 19 , May 8, 2011
                                        Yay Tygress!

                                        -Dave
                                         Balde Runner

                                        On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                        Sometime yesterday, while caching with myself, TreyB, and ACClanman, our illustrious and poetical Tygress crossed the 7K mark!

                                        Russ the Waterweasel

                                      • Heather Ford
                                        Message 19 of 19 , May 9, 2011

                                          Hey, Barb, congrats to you!  May you double your caches in half the time!  :)

                                          Heather