Upcoming Nearby CITOs and a word about planning one

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      GC2QR8Y Dry Comal Nature Trail Spring Cleaning (CITO) Saturday, 30 April 2011

      GC2RJFF Brazos Valley Geocachers AAH Cleanup #2 Saturday, 30 April 2011

      GC2T8HY TOGA CITO 2011 Saturday, 30 April 2011

      GC2N0PZ 2011 Armand Bayou CITO - Spring Cleaning Sunday, 01 May 2011

      GC2RZ7R Selma Stage Stop CITO Saturday, 04 June 2011

      For almost any other type of event I'd say just host it, they'll come. Don't do that with a CITO. I learned that with the first (ok, only) CITO I've held. Host it and they will come. And they'll stick around and pick up a lot of trash. More than you might expect. So, when you plan a CITO, have a plan for the trash. Other than that, it's a whole lot like any other event. Even cleaner than some....