Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] does this count as CITO?

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2011
      I am a scout leader, and the Geocacher's CITO program is identical to the scout Leave No Trace program.

      For both Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts, this program is very important, and scouts can earn patches, and satisfy requirements for rank advancement.  Boy Scouts can use this event to help with the service projects and hours needed for it.

      I would contact the BSA of Capital Area Council, and find a district (packs and troops) in the Round Rock area that you can organize with!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocaching Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

      Greg Jewett
      Scout Den Leader, Pack 409, Den 4, Webelos I
      Scout Den Leader, Pack 409, Den 3, Tigers
      Pack Website:  http://cubpack409.com/
      (512) 308-6214

      greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Apr 27, 2011, at 15:21 , gumbietygress@... wrote:

      This is Round Rock -- and this IS her attempt to contact helpers (through Facebook).
      Anyway, CITO or not, if you're of a mind, you might want to go help out. Let me know & I'll put you in touch with Erin. [It's a nice 'retirement'/assisted living complex in NE Round Rock.]