Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Starting off May the right way!

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2011
      Great times ahead! Good luck!

      Barbara ;)

      On Apr 26, 2011, at 10:32 PM, "bcwatson" <bcwatson@...> wrote:

      So who hasn't done that long run of caches starting at Dripping Springs and heading south from there towards Guadalupe State Park and then on down to San Antonio? The wife and I are doing this one with an overnight stay at Guadalupe SP (if we end up there at the right time). We're going to be in Dripping Springs at sunrise! Anyone else wanna go!?

      Meet at the McDonalds just east of downtown at 6am (seriously) on 4/30
      N 30.1917 W 98.079178 (Approx.)
      133 miles (one way, beginning in DS)
      407 Geoaches (2 mile radius around the route)

      See the proposed route in the picture I added to my album in this groups Photos section (Doc Geo's pics).

      Email me direct if you wanna tag along with us so we can coordinate and trade phone numbers... I can email you the GPX file also.